Hello!
My name is Angela G. Gentile. I am a registered social worker. I have a Master's Degree in Social Work. I have worked in the health care field for over 25 years. I am also a cancer survivor. I designed this website to keep on top of all the cancer information that is out there. It can be overwhelming to those searching for cures and treatments.
I am happily married, I have two adult children and two lovable dogs. I enjoy photography, traveling, spending time with my family and friends (and dogs!), writing and reading.
My website is at: www.AngelaGGentile.com. Contact me there if you need more information or if you have any other tips or resources to be added here.
Warm regards,
Angela G. Gentile, B.S.W., M.S.W., R.S.W.
My name is Angela G. Gentile. I am a registered social worker. I have a Master's Degree in Social Work. I have worked in the health care field for over 25 years. I am also a cancer survivor. I designed this website to keep on top of all the cancer information that is out there. It can be overwhelming to those searching for cures and treatments.
I am happily married, I have two adult children and two lovable dogs. I enjoy photography, traveling, spending time with my family and friends (and dogs!), writing and reading.
My website is at: www.AngelaGGentile.com. Contact me there if you need more information or if you have any other tips or resources to be added here.
Warm regards,
Angela G. Gentile, B.S.W., M.S.W., R.S.W.

No comments:
Post a Comment